I had another episode of hives (read: allergy attack) today while playing futsal at Samba. As usual, I could tell that I was having a reaction, and stopped playing early enough to avoid any serious damage done. It was only about 30 minutes into the game, made me felt a little bad not being able to enjoy the whole game. But it was also fun watching on the side. Nor tagged along, and it was her first time playing futsal, she always ended up on the wrong side of the court *lol*
Anyways, yesterday I ended up splurging tons of money on clothes. I found out about a vintage shop that sells pretty decent stuff, so I dragged my sister along to the place. It was so much fun! We had the place to ourselves, and played dress-up to our hearts content. We ended up spending 4 hours there, and most of this month's hard-earned money =P Enough to say that I can no longer allow myself to buy clothes for the next 4 or 5 months.